A bit about me, Maeva

Say hello, tell us about yourself. Want to test out a signature? This is the place.

A bit about me, Maeva

Postby Maeva » Sun May 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Yellow,

Just wanted to introduce myself here on the forums.
Say Hi and such...so....Hi!

A bit about myself. For the most part I am a very open and goofy person who is always trying to crack jokes an make people laugh.

I love tons of different cartoons. My favorite characters are usually the ones that are eccentric, loud, and in your face. Can ya guess why? :D

I really like to exercise, it just takes a lot of motivation to start, but once I do I pretty much keep it up to some degree all day. Like do a 30min workout and then just keep stretching off an on all day.

I love to sew (even if it's frustrating some times), I think what I like most is that I can look at a garment an just figure out how the pattern should be.
Kind of the same reason I like painting & sketching. I can look at reference images and figure out how to draw it realisticly.

And what I really enjoy is wearing my spandex leggings, unitard or catsuit. They are the most comfortable clothes I own!
About 5 years ago, I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt all the time (even to sleep) cause that's what was "in style" "acceptable" "average", idk. All I know is that I wore it, thought it was the most comfortable clothes I could choose to wear.
One day I grabbed a pair of yoga pants from the thrift store tried them on and was immediately converted. And resolved to never wear jeans again (except for like yard work). I honestly never knew elastic band stuff would be so comfortable! Soon after that I also resolved to never wear low raise pants again (yuk), because again, never knew it was so uncomfortable comparatively to wearing them at my waist.
And about 2 years ago I realized how comfortable AND sexy spandex leggings were (because I bought a black catsuit and dressed up like Catwoman)! I went on a spandex spree! Bought all I could from any store (only to realize a lot of new ones were low raise :| ) bought a few mate/cotton blend leggings an leotards, but none of them had the same smooth feeling, and I soon realized the shimmery ones where the ones that felt the best (on my legs and to my hands :P ). And then expanded from just leggings to unitards to leo's and dance tights! Now I wear those almost exclusively as my everyday fashion!

And here's a secret for anyone who reads this. My favorite thing to do sexual is dry humping, grinding through clothes. That is just THE BEST to me! And I never knew how much better it could be through tighter/thinner material, and may never have if I didn't just conclude "Damn jeans are just so stiff, thick, and not really that comfortable!"

So...now you know a good bit about me, my personality (goof ball), and the how and why this fetish is in my daily life. :D

And I think what I like most about modeling for this site is that it makes me feel even more comfortable AND sexy in the type of clothing that I find most comfortable!
Always open for requests, suggestions, and custom videos.

For this post the author Maeva thanked:
lps (Tue May 07, 2013 5:15 am)
Rating: 7.69%

Maeva
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: A bit about me, Maeva

Postby LYCRAFANBOY » Wed May 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Welcome to the TPOWIS! :D
LYCRAFANBOY
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby Maeva » Wed May 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Thank you! I'm very excited to be a part of the community and get to know more of the people here.
So how are you? I saw from your introduction post you sew, I sew too! I actually have an idea for a very interesting and unique body suit, I should work on that tomorrow, its actually half done already. :)
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby motorolachu89 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:34 am

Hi maeva it would be nice on your next video you and the other model wearing a adidas fullbodysuit really tight feeling each other doing sine cameltoes and wedgies thats my suggestion thanks
motorolachu89
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Maeva » Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 am

There are full bodysuits, no adidas brand ones as far as I'm aware. 2nd set was already shot, but I'll keep that in mind for the next time.
The next one I'm wearing a unitard, that's close to your suggestion. :)
By full body do you mean arms too? Cause I have a project in the works of a sleeveless body suit, mock neck, with a unique twist to it.
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby motorolachu89 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:33 pm

yes maeva arms too like the one of your picture profile but all black check this two links for sample http://www.imagebam.com/image/73e0a2144390415
http://www.imagebam.com/image/31a90c144390397
tell me what you think? adidas black fullbodysuit both models feeling each other
motorolachu89
Lycra Fan

Postby Maeva » Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm

This request is not completely out of the question.
There are a couple black full bodysuits available. They are not adidas brand though which means that very sexy hip/leg seam, is not there.

This would qualify as a custom video order, since there are so many particular aspects. Custom videos have a $50 flat fee, are $5 a min (per girl, which means for 2 of us would be $10 a min), and all custom videos have to be at least 10 mins long.
However if that brand style is what you are most particular about, you would also have to supply the suits (or the funds for us to purchase them).

And about feeling each other? It would never be more than what we did in the makeup video. Body rubs, touching (maybe some breast feeling or butt slaping :P) and the like.
And I am certainly okay with this. Lily is very pretty! It's a pleasure to get to feel her up a bit, especially in what I find most attractive on women (full suits, unitards, etc).
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby LYCRAFANBOY » Thu May 09, 2013 7:41 pm

I'm all good, Ms. Maeva! :D
LYCRAFANBOY
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby motorolachu89 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks maeva for you support
motorolachu89
Lycra Fan

Postby Maeva » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Okay. Because it has come up recently.

I am not a pron star. I don't want to be either.
I will not do any requests that are what I consider to be very graphic.

I mean I love doing the videos. I love wearing the outfits! I love being touched in spandex.
But I do not love being treated like I should just comply to any request, just because I work in an adult industry.

Be nice to me and treat me like a lady (or at least a person) and I will be nice to you. :)
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby Maeva » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:37 am

Oh My Goodness!
I love this gif!
If I had a suit like this I would never take it off!
If you have a tumblr go check out my blog.
I am pretty active there! ;)
http://tpowis-modelmaeva.tumblr.com/
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby name444 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:47 pm

hi Maeva, you look wonderful and write here many things I like. but I'm not sure if it is really you who writes here :)
Do you have a blog or website where only your pictures, video samples or personal information exists?
name444
Lurker

Postby Maeva » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:36 am

Uh no, cause I'd rather not display all kinds of personal information for the world to see so easily.
Especially because of this fetish work I do... I don't put up info, because I am protecting myself an my privacy...
But if you don't believe it's me writing, sounds like a you problem not a me problem.
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby rsscarr » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi maeva,
I was just wondering when you planned in making more videos on your C4S site. I have purchased quite a few of them and really like them all. I also saw that you had a recent post in "spandex closet" and wanted to know if you plan on wearing any of those outfits in any upcoming videos. Thanks :)
rsscarr
Lurker

Postby Maeva » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:27 pm

The "spandex closet" is basically a list of all the available outfits for videos. When I shoot I usually just mix and match.
So any of those outfits can be worn in upcoming videos. Which outfits were your favorites, what items would you match up together for a video? :P
Maeva
Lycra Fan

Postby LeoLurker » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:35 am

Maeva wrote:Yellow,

Just wanted to introduce myself here on the forums.
Say Hi and such...so....Hi!

A bit about myself. For the most part I am a very open and goofy person who is always trying to crack jokes an make people laugh.

I love tons of different cartoons. My favorite characters are usually the ones that are eccentric, loud, and in your face. Can ya guess why? :D

I really like to exercise, it just takes a lot of motivation to start, but once I do I pretty much keep it up to some degree all day. Like do a 30min workout and then just keep stretching off an on all day.

I love to sew (even if it's frustrating some times), I think what I like most is that I can look at a garment an just figure out how the pattern should be.
Kind of the same reason I like painting & sketching. I can look at reference images and figure out how to draw it realisticly.

And what I really enjoy is wearing my spandex leggings, unitard or catsuit. They are the most comfortable clothes I own!
About 5 years ago, I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt all the time (even to sleep) cause that's what was "in style" "acceptable" "average", idk. All I know is that I wore it, thought it was the most comfortable clothes I could choose to wear.
One day I grabbed a pair of yoga pants from the thrift store tried them on and was immediately converted. And resolved to never wear jeans again (except for like yard work). I honestly never knew elastic band stuff would be so comfortable! Soon after that I also resolved to never wear low raise pants again (yuk), because again, never knew it was so uncomfortable comparatively to wearing them at my waist.
And about 2 years ago I realized how comfortable AND sexy spandex leggings were (because I bought a black catsuit and dressed up like Catwoman)! I went on a spandex spree! Bought all I could from any store (only to realize a lot of new ones were low raise :| ) bought a few mate/cotton blend leggings an leotards, but none of them had the same smooth feeling, and I soon realized the shimmery ones where the ones that felt the best (on my legs and to my hands :P ). And then expanded from just leggings to unitards to leo's and dance tights! Now I wear those almost exclusively as my everyday fashion!

And here's a secret for anyone who reads this. My favorite thing to do sexual is dry humping, grinding through clothes. That is just THE BEST to me! And I never knew how much better it could be through tighter/thinner material, and may never have if I didn't just conclude "Damn jeans are just so stiff, thick, and not really that comfortable!"

So...now you know a good bit about me, my personality (goof ball), and the how and why this fetish is in my daily life. :D

And I think what I like most about modeling for this site is that it makes me feel even more comfortable AND sexy in the type of clothing that I find most comfortable!

It's always exciting to find a girl who loves wearing leotards beyond halloween or some special occasion. Every girl now wears tights, leggings, yoga pants... so that's not at all 'special' these days.

When I read Maeva's posts, I don't believe they're written by a girl. Doesn't sound like a girl at all. More like a guy trying to sell a sexy image of some girl he takes pictures of. Anybody else agree?
LeoLurker
Lurker

Postby Killatron » Wed May 04, 2016 3:44 am

While I can assure you that all of Maeva's posts (as well as previous models) on this site are in fact her own, she will no longer be modeling for TPOWIS. Furthermore, she will be removed from most of the banners and ads in the coming months. Maeva was an interesting model, she really did personally enjoy wearing spandex like no other I've worked with, and yes she did wear spandex every single day (at least just about every day I saw her and I'm talking off set days). The reason her post did not sound genuine is that she was trying too hard. I told her post here, tell the viewers what you like. Interact with the fans. So that forced feeling is what you see there. I told Lily to post as well, but she's so shy she has yet to even register.
Killatron
Administration

Have thanks: 204 times

Postby LeoLurker » Fri May 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Hard to believe two people questioning whether she’s genuine is enough to dissuade from future posting, much less have all her pictures taken down. Seems drastic.

There is nothing but initial doubt online when there are so many fakers out there, especially on forums like these. People are just being careful. She and you know that.

There was another girl here a few years ago, I can’t remember her name but she was a cute brunette. I think she was from Pennsylvania or Delaware? I searched the forum but couldn’t find her posts right away. She posted a lot, and when she was being flirty, there was no doubt she was female. There’s just some quality about Maeva’s writing that seems male pretending to be female.

Anyway, sad to see her throw in the towel so quickly.
LeoLurker
Lurker

Postby Killatron » Wed May 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong. She didn't quite because of the forum posts, she quit because her new boyfriend forced her to. Sorry for the misunderstanding there, I can see how I worded that it got confusing.
Killatron
Administration

Have thanks: 204 times

Return to Introductions