Tight Shorts Only including track@field rowing outfits...

Race Queens, girls on the grid, car shows, speed skating, track & field, this is the place for women in spandex at sporting events!
Forum rules
The use of image hosts that use HARDCORE ads, have pop ups, or SOUND enabled ads are not permitted.

Re: Tight Shorts Only including track@field rowing outfits..

Postby davislove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:08 am

i dont normally come back so soon on most of these threads however I FOUND A MOTHERLOAD OF [FAIRLY RECENT 2018] "TIGHT ROWING GALS'' pics that you guys will like.....less than half are in his album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154324006 ... 271755071/ Hence i am presently going over his 80+ page photostream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154324006@N05/ where hes got TONS more.... :idea: i will also be collecting and showing his track and field pics on a future post [a few tasty morsels with todays post as teasers]
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image
VERY RARE combination tight rowing outfit &bicycle &wellies ALL IN ONE PHOTO--in fact i will post one from this miniset in the bicycle section for those who dont follow this thread:
:arrow: since i have still lots and lots of pages to go over i will also post some more of these rowing gals on a future post
this west point academy rowing member is showing her age? typically in their very early 20's; thats a lot of grey at that age-i am more than double her age and i dont have as much except for my sideburns:
sometime you see criticism about an older man dating a woman half his age well in this case at least in a few years shes STARTING TO LOOK MUCH OLDER and the older guy wont get as much negativity from the appearance of age difference-she may be still in her twenties but looks more comparable to us guys who double her age :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: so yes i dont mind getting her number to hook up with :evil: :twisted: on a dinner date....at least from afar i wont get criticism about dating a much younger women any closer and folks will see her pristine wrinkle-free face as compared to mines :roll: and TAKE NOTICE HAHA :lol:
Attachments
tightshorts212.jpg
tightshorts212a.jpg
tightshorts197-track21.jpg
a couple of his track&
tightshorts197-track21a.jpg
field ones as a tease as i go
thru his 'Sports & Festival Photography'
tightshorts197-track21b.jpg
80 pages...which will take a while
{as i am posting these ive gone thru 12 pages
so yes it will take me a couple more days}
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
belami007 (Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 3014 times

Postby gee1462 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Man, thank you SO MUCH for sharing those rowing pics and the album links. I love rowing girls--some of the best athletic bodies in incredible uniforms that show their tall, powerful figures. And very hard to come by quality pics where they aren't just rowing in the boat. These are really great. Takes me back.
gee1462
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby davislove » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:50 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
and finally this WISC BADGER track team member is SO HOT :shock: shes got a coach/staff member in girlwatching mode :o
Attachments
tightshorts197-track38.jpg
tightshorts197-track39.jpg
tightshorts197-track39a.jpg
tightshorts211_wet.jpg
wet shorts
tightshorts211g.jpg
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
belami007 (Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:07 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:44 am

note you guys are a little too late in checking out this very first Badger girl shown as you will find out later on towards the end of this post....someone beat you to her.....LOL :D
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these are from a photoshoot:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Attachments
tightshorts211teens.jpg
lots of teens
tightshorts212..jpg
in this post
tightshorts212.jpg
tightshorts212_row10.jpg
very very unusual outfit
to go fishing
tightshorts214_track_girlwatching.jpg
shes way to tempting even for a staff/coaching team member
not to engage in a bit of girlwatching...[wisconsin badger track]
thats a male sexual stare not a caring coaching staff team member
look.......so she better watch out for this dude.....LOL
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Previous

Return to Motorsports & Athletic Events