Shinyvideos.com & ShinyWear.com Photos & Videos

Ladies this is the place to show off! Have some photos of the wife, some candids you personally took, or some shots of a girl you had model your favorite spandex attire? This is the place.
Forum rules
The use of image hosts that use HARDCORE ads, have pop ups, or SOUND enabled ads are not permitted.

Shinyvideos.com & ShinyWear.com Photos & Videos

Postby shinywear » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:55 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Here are a few pics for you all from a video I just added to my download store. It features Lucy in a professional wetlook Milano Leotard. I hope you enjoy the pics! Cheers - Rawy
ImageImageImageImage

Pics of Jodie
ImageImage

Video, DVD9 Featuring Lucy & Emily, Trying on more Spandex & Playing with their sex toys!
ImageImageImageImage
http://www.shinywear.net/d9sample.avi- Right Click & Save As
Let me know what you think? - Rawy

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
http://community.webshots.com/user/shinywear77
Last edited by shinywear on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

For this post the author shinywear thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 28 times

Re: ShinyWear.net Photos & Videos

Postby shinywear » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 am

Hi All,
We are still struggling with our new billing partner, so no new shinywear.net website yet....
But I can show you some more pics from my only shoot with Lianne, she no longer models, so this is all I have...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cheers
Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Jodie from Shinywear.net

Postby shinywear » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:32 am

Hi Everyone!
I'm getting back into the swing of posting on here now & thought I'd treat you all to some more pics! There are some developments with the Shinywear website, which in a few weeks will all be revealled. We are working on some new videos with some new girls & some old girls.
We are having problems with our Payment processor at the minute, which means that you can only buy clips online through our download store.
http://www.shinywear.net/download

Any full DVD downloads need to be processed manually through Western Union or Paypal until our new payment processor is up & running within a few weeks. Email admin@shinywear.net for payment instructions. Anyway to the pics! Tongue Here are all the pics I took of the Fantastically Sexy Jodie. You 'may' see more from Jodie in the future! Wink As always let me know what you think! Cheers Rawy

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For this post the author shinywear thanked: 2
johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 pm) • Thirsty1 (Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:59 am)
Rating: 15.38%

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 am

Hi All,

We are continuing re-building shinywear.net which we hope to re-launch soon.

In the meantime the download store is still online & taking orders!

Anyway Here's the full set of pics from Emily's first shoot with me.

Hope you like em!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Cheers

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:05 am

Hi All,

Lucy this time, here all the pics from my first shoot with her.

More to come soon!

Hope you like em!

Rawy

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:31 am

Hi All!

Well Shinywear.net has been re-designed & is now up & runnning!

http://www.shinywear.net

SW Video 1,2 & 14 are now Online & able to be purchased as a download!

Credit Cards accepted!

Take a look at the new website to download the free video sample of SW14 featuring Elspeth.

She wears some great outfits, including a blue long sleeved catsuit, green leggings & a purple crop top, professional foil leotard + pantyhose & a silver thong leotard. The new Video is 60mins long & contains nudity.

I have attatched a few pics to this post & will add some more over the coming days!

Please let me know what you think of the new website & new video.

SW 3-13 Videos will be added for download over the coming days.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi All,

Here are all the pics I took of Elspeth in that fantastic Blue Long Sleeved Catsuit.

These Pics are from the Shinywear.net Video 14, which is available for download as a 60min video or as individual scenes for £5-£7 each. All scenes online now!

Take a look at http://www.shinywear.net

What do you think of the new website & new videos? - Any comments welcome!! :-)

Anyway onto the pics! Here you go:

She's such a cutie, more pics to come tomorrow!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ps this catsuit is For Sale - £30 + postage, email rawy@email.com for more details

Cheers

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:59 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:02 am

Here's some more pics I took when I filmed Elspeth for Shinywear Video 14!

Its a very expensive Professional Christian Moreau Leotard, which is made out of a red foil material with white & gold inserts. Elspeth loved the feel of the leotard.

The new Shinywear.net site is running a lot better know, we ironed out the problems with the Credit/Debit Card Processing & the downloads are now working well.

I have added DVD 3 (Emily) DVD 4 & 6 (Lucy) DVD7 (Lianne) onto the site as downloads & All the scenes from Elspeth are Online for Purchasing, starting at just £5/$10.

Anyway onto the Pics! - Ps The leotard is For Sale, PM me for Info!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:45 am

Hi All,

Here is a review of Shinywear 14 emailed to me from a customer, I thought you guys would be interested reading it:

1. Spandex catsuit:-

It was nice to see her in her normal clothes at the start and strip out of them to put the catsuit on. Her shaved pussy was lovely as it lets you seen everythink - gorgeous. The model is spot on as she's quite petite with a beautiful athletic body. I liked the blue catsuit, it would have been nice if she could have described it in a bit more especially when putting it on etc. My preference is for zips up the back - but that just me. I guess it more encasing that way - harder for her to get into etc. However she did look great in it!! The only other thing she could have done was a few cametoes etc unless it was too tight to do this (she did almost do a few towards then end). Although I did notice a few damp patches which was nice to see - hope she enjoyed it!! I liked seeing her peel it off her body at the end and seeing her naked pussy at the end.

2.Gym kit.

Not really my cup of tea as she wore seperate. I prefer all in ones/leotards. If I had a prefence I'd just buy the catsuit video as it similar but more exciting. The thing for me is seeing girls dress up in clothes you don't always see such as swimsuits, leotards, skate dresses and tight dancewear. But that's just me!

3.CM Leotard. This blew me away and is just what I've been looking for. I love girls in gymnastics leotards and seeing her squeeze into one was awesome. The tights were nice too - would have liked to have seen her both with and without the tights. Watching her slowly put the tights on and then the leotard was a real turn on. I wish she'd pull the tights up a bit tighter though so that the leotard could slide right between her cheeks. The choice of leotard was great as its just what the professionals wear. I love girls stockingened feet so the tights were a bonus. It was great that you kept the view of her doing up the leotard and nice to see her wriggling to get snugly into it. Again she could have talked a bit more when she put it on - has she worn one before, what does it feel like etc - but this is just extra bits. She looked great with her hair up. I don't no how athletic she is but a few more shots with spread legs/splits etc would have been nice plus more stretching so the leotard rides up her. Again great that you showed her taking it off as well - you get a good feeling of how tight it is on her. I would have like to see her hold the leotard up to her body at the start/end just to show how small it is when she not in it as this shows how stretchy it is.

I'd definitely like to see more like this - maybe some without tights.

4. Silver Thong leotard.

This is on par with 3 - I loved this. Not much to say about this one as its pretty much perfect. Loved the scenes of her pulling the gusset between her pussy. The side shots of her arse and pussy showing the thong were excellent. Seeing her slowly pull the thong out of her butt crack was great. Again more commentary would be nice but I guess she not sure what to say. Would have liked to have see her try to push the material up into her pussy hole but that's the only other thing I think she could have done this is also true for 3.

The sample video can be downloaded here - http://www.shinywear.net/preview/sw14_sample.wmv

Rawy

aaaa0000 (Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:20 pm) • johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:35 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Fri May 09, 2008 4:13 am

Hi All,

Here are the pics & the free sample video from Shinywear.net's latest video.

It features Elspeth squeezing into a child size swimsuit. She struggles to get into it & it is very tight once she has it on!

Here are the pics:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Here is the link to the sample video - http://www.shinywear.net/preview/pink_swim_sample.wmv

The full video which is available at www.shinywear.net for download is 14mins long.

Let me know what you think everyone!

As ever, the swimsuit is for sale, PM for details.

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Fri May 23, 2008 7:33 am

Here's the pics & free sample video from the latest video I added to Shinywear.net

Its only 4mins long & is only £2.50 so a great buy if you've not bought any shinywear videos before!

The vid features Elspeth trying on a Leopard Print Catsuit, starting nude, posing & then stripping again.

Pics:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Free Sample Video - http://www.shinywear.net/preview/leopard_samp.wmv - Right Click & Save as

Cheers

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm) • lancepoo (Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:29 am)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby superheroinelinks » Fri May 23, 2008 9:46 am

She's got the unitard catsuit on BACKWARDS! The zipper goes in the back!
Does she need help getting into the suit?
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!

For this post the author superheroinelinks thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 pm)

superheroinelinks
The Organizer

Have thanks: 2704 times

Postby shinywear » Sat May 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi All,

This is the last video of Elspeth, She shows off in a Silver Hologram Catsuit. She starts naked, teases us putting it on & then plays with herself in the catsuit before stripping & getting to her sexy naked body.

If you liked Elspeth let me know & we will do some more with her in the future.....

The video is £6.25 & is online now for download. http://www.shinywear.net

Pics -

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Free Video Sample - http://www.shinywear.net/preview/silverfoil_samp.wmv

Thanks

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Sat May 31, 2008 4:26 am

Hi All,

Well today is the day that Jodie returns to Shinywear.net !! Clap

The new video featuring her in a red unitard, wetlook leotard, silver catsuit & purple crop top & leggings is now online for download!

There is a description of each scene on the website. It is over a hour long & is very sexy! Jodie talks to the camera & teases you with her sexy voice & body!

Anyway onto the pics! :

Image Image Image Image Image

Download the free sample video here - http://www.shinywear.net/preview/sw15_sample.wmv - Right Click & Save As

Let me know what you think, this video has been a long time coming!

We also have a special promotion on Shinywear.net where if you buy a full video then you can download a new 20min candid spandex video for free!

Cheers

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi Everyone!

Here are some more pics of the fantastically sexy Jodie in a equally sexy wetlook leotard.

This scene is avaliable for download in on http://www.shinywear.net for just £8, all 19 Mins of It!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sample Video online at http://www.shinywear.net

I hope you like em!

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:34 am

Here's some more pics of Jodie in a Shiny Red Unitard.

Pics are From Shinywear.net's Video 15.

Video Can be downloaded at http://www.shinywear.net

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Unitard is also For Sale on http://www.shinywear.net - Free Shipping :-)

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 am

Here are a few more of Jodie from Shinywear 15:

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cheers

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:19 am

Here are the last pics from Jodie's SW15 video.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Jodie shows off her great body in purple leggings & a tight fitting crop top.

Thats the end of the Pics from SW15 but don't worry, there is more from Jodie coming next month!

Thanks

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 am

Hi All,

Heres the 2nd Video i made with Jodie from Shinywear.net - SW16

Jodie puts on a very shiny Foil Leotard , 2 foil catsuits & a very shiny spandex catsuit

Here are a few pics:

Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Here's the free sample video - http://www.shinywear.net/preview/sw16_sample.avi - Right Click & Save as

You can download the video now from http://www.shinywear.net

Let me know what you think!

Rawy

Next Project - Shinywear Swimsuit Special 2 - Professional Speedo S2000 Swimsuit WANTED

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:45 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby shinywear » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi All,

Here are some more pics of Jodie in a very Shiny Leotard! Pics from the latest Shinywear 16 Video featuring Jodie

http://www.shinywear.net

Enjoy!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Rawy

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Black OPS Swimsuit & Red Speedo S2000 Swimsuit

Postby shinywear » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:07 am

Some pics from http://www.shinyvideos.com

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks

shinyvideos.com

johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 pm)

shinywear
Lycra Fan

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:51 am

Thank you for the great Thread! Fantastic Pics!

But one point, please be careful with the orientation of the pics. This Image is an example for a well arranged lengthwise picture: you can see the whole body from her feet to the head.
But this Image is a not well arranged crosswise picture, the head is cut off and you can not see the feet.
Here Image you can see the head and thats good but with the the feet its similar to above picture, they are cut off.
Dont get me wrong and overcritical, but i like to see the whole model ;-)
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:48 pm)

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 670 times

Postby shinyvideos_com » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 am

Hi All,

Here is the last set of pics from my video with Kate. Sorry about the colour quality, my camera was having a few issues!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image free image host

Free Video at http://www.shinyvideos.com

Cheers

Rawy
shinyvideos_com

Postby shinyvideos_com » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:11 am

Hi All,

Heres a very cute girl in some very sexy swimsuits! The new girls called Crystal & She's recently done a video with me, she wears some very shiny speedo s2000 swimsuits & a nice wetlook thong swimsuit, which you may of seen before!

She is nice & curvy, but slim & she has a fantastic camel toe! Not seen as many toes in suits as with this girl!

The Full video is onsale now at http://www.shinyvideos.com & its only £14.99 now! Bargain!

Here is the Free Video Sample Link - http://www.shinyvideos.com/sv2_sample.avi

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

There is a free video download sample at http://www.shinyvideos.com

Cheers

Rawy
shinyvideos_com

Postby shinyvideos_com » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:09 am

Hi All,

Here are some more pics from Crystal. In a very tight speedo suit, she shows off a great cameltoe!

As ever these pics are from the Latest Crystal video available as a download or DVD from www.shinyvideos.com

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cheers

Rawy
shinyvideos_com

Next

Return to Amateurs & Personal Photos