Should we divide up the aerobics thread?

Official TPOWIS.NET news. Latest on updates. User feedback

Should the aerobics thread be split?

No, its easiest to find everything new in one thread.
29%
Yes, sorting by length is a great idea!
7%
Yes, sort it by length and content (shiny stuff, cotton stuff, ect.)!
64%

Total votes : 14

Should we divide up the aerobics thread?

Postby Killatron » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm

AOS Dave brought this to my attention. He proposes that we divide the aerobics thread into at least two threads, one for videos over 30 minutes, and one for videos 30 minutes and less. But should we stop there? Should we try and sort things based on content as well?

Lets put it to a vote and see what you all think.

For this post the author Killatron thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

Killatron
Administration

Have thanks: 204 times

Re: Should we divide up the aerobics thread?

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:43 am

I think that only the longer threads should be divided. Too much divisions will lead to blindness.
And does dividing mean that the existing threads will be divided or closed (and two/ three/ ... new empty threads with the similar topics will be opened)?
And if divided, is it possible to move the one attachment of a thread to this new topic and the other attachment of the same reply to another new topic? Otherwise the moving would make no sense (many mixed Pics in the same reply!).

So i would divide the Girls in leggings thread and start two new thread, one just for footed pantyhose and another one for footless leggings, capris and other lycra tights. You can also think about starting a third new thread just for models in leggings (because there are even a lot of models in Girls ... Thread).
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 pm)

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 670 times

Postby superheroinelinks » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 pm

One thread, just use the search button. If not, hundreds of pages, and never find anything again. Remember the old days? It was a nightmare, dups everywhere.
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!

For this post the author superheroinelinks thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 pm)

superheroinelinks
The Organizer

Have thanks: 2695 times

Postby sharon » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah i can find what i am looking for with the search button, but hard to find something i never heard about.
I don't think we should divide what is already posted, but we should allow new topic, or create new topic for futur post.
At least one topic for TV show and one for DVD.

For this post the author sharon thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:04 pm)

sharon
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 32 times

Return to News, Updates, & Feedback