Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post pics of costumers dressed as your favorite videogame characters, superheroines, anime babes, or even original characters that feature spandex!
Post Reply
Rikku
Lycra Fan
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:17 pm

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Rikku »

Not sure who the chick in the red wig is supposed to be but she's got all the wrong symbols on that suit to be Emp. Other than that, good job, I've been searching for pics of Riki's Emp cosplay since I found out she'd done one and you had several I'd not come across.

For those of you who haven't heard of Adam Warren's new(ish) comic Empowered, it's practically required reading if you like comics featuring girls in tight clothes. It's a genuinely hilarious read about a heroine who regularly gets caught and tied up by the bad guys, and has an endearing set of personal image issues, but comes up trumps once in a while. Check Mr Warren's Deviantart page which has awhole bunch of covers and sample pages: http://adamwarren.deviantart.com/

Iloveleotards
Lycra Fiend
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Iloveleotards »

:)
User avatar
italiano
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Taki, the deadly female ninja from Soul Calibur, in spandex!

Post by italiano »

Taki, the deadly female in spandex!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6828
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Aerobic Halloween HOTTIES - Candids - Lycra Spandex Amateurs

Post by davislove »

As I did back on page 7 allow me to post these 4 or so photos, I dont look for catsuit photos but when I come across ones that are Image (hot) or intersting I at least will gather them for the forum even though its Image (not exactly) my choice of searching targetImage

-the promo girl's catsuit is similarly styled to lara croft's one (enclosed for reference)-

HERE IS THE SOURCE LINK:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anigswes/s ... 123831586/
ADD BY http://WWW.SUPERHEROINELINKS.COM
Last edited by superheroinelinks on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: SOURCE ADDED
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

Some from the DragonCon, no idea which year....
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
User avatar
candidcopia
Lycra Fan
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by candidcopia »

random pics
User avatar
superheroinebabes
Lycra Fan
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:10 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinebabes »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I LOVE SUPERHEROINES! Here's some more random pics
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
User avatar
Villainofspand
Lycra Fan
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Villainofspand »

The girl dressed as variant supergirl and powergirl has a smoking body.
https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain/ for more!
User avatar
superheroinebabes
Lycra Fan
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:10 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinebabes »

:mrgreen: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!

Image
Don't you just LOVE Green?

ImageImageImage

One MORE - this one is a LARGE HQ pic
Image
:shock:
Alternate web-host to be safe as a backup
Image
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
sinsatin
Lurker
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by sinsatin »

Nice shares superheroinebabes, thanks
Iloveleotards
Lycra Fiend
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Iloveleotards »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Not sure if these go here but couldn't find another place. I did not take these pictures but whoever did did a great job I think.
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6828
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

I usually leave this category for our moderator, who is totally immersed in the subject, and others but allow me a rare presentation of a few I found by chance. [not my 'cup of tea' or forte as most of you veterans know...]

More is available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dideo/sets/ under his comicon sets. [all small photos]
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
JusticeMan
Lycra Fan
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:39 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by JusticeMan »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for the new pictures.
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
foofoofighter
Lycra Fan
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:22 pm

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by foofoofighter »

Image This is awesome!
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
This years 2009 Comicon was great - I'll be posting more pics and links soon on my website - stay tuned
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
AndySpandy
Lurker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:07 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by AndySpandy »

Nobody has posted this yet, so I thought I would since I just joined up. By the way, as a fan of superheroines, I am also a huge fan of superheroinebabes' posts and site :)

Image

http://www.angelicstar.net/cosplay/blackcat.html - very awesome black cat cosplay
http://www.angelicstar.net/cosplay/spacegirl.html - another recent cosplay by her that is super sexy

She went to comicon recently, so there should be some great pics of her in those costumes on the net, although I haven't found many. Plenty more awesome pics on her site. It's great that on top of wearing some incredibly hot costumes she's also extremely beautiful :-P '
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6828
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

not exactly my cup of tea...hence here are some randoms that may be off topic a bit. Thats why I defer this thread to our moderator and others to post. I dont search the topic but if i see something that the board may like I at least will collect and post them. Enjoy

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6828
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

here is the 'last' of my searched pics for this thread.
TO our moderator: I think you would be interested in checking out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mandymaria/sets/ with the authentic costume comicon and catsuit photoshoots, this sort of thing is right up your sleeve and if i were you i would place her phtostream in your favorites since she is constantly adding to her flickr page. A number of these come from there and more photos at the mentioned site.
Thanks
no i did not scan the gerri halliwell photo from a magazine.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I Love the color of her tights! Wish I knew her character name.
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

a few more from Dragon Con
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
User avatar
TPOWIS Admin
Administration
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:01 am
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by TPOWIS Admin »

Lycrafan, I'm not really seeing the relevance of your post as to the subject of spandex and cosplay. I see some pantyhose there... but its certainly not the focus.
Image
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image Image Image Image
Only a few but their LARGE HQ PICS!

Image
She looks FANTASTIC!

Image Image
I LOVE the color of her LAVANDER TIGHTS!

Image
Who doesn't LOVE WonderWoman?
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Post Reply