Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Race Queens, girls on the grid, car shows, speed skating, track & field, this is the place for women in spandex at sporting events!
Forum rules
The use of image hosts that use HARDCORE ads, have pop ups, or SOUND enabled ads are not permitted.
Post Reply
adsom
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by adsom »

A contribution to the pool....

(hope I got this right!)

http://www.adarkersideofme.com/images/2 ... msuit.html

bsft
Lycra Fan
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by bsft »

5
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

UC Davis

I'd like to see other people than (davislove & myself) contribute to this thread...
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

[quote="GreatScott"]UC Davis

Yes I do see your photos greatscott!!
...just pulling your leg...{The University of California, Davis (UCD) is a public research university located in Davis, California, and one of ten campuses in the University of California system. Commonly referred to as UC Davis}
But (UC Davis) could have been interpreted as U=you C=see and it just happens that Davis is my forum name...so i nterpret it as:you see davis....then i answer: yes I do see your photos!! :lol: :lol:

i would like to see more contributers to this thread.one has to make a bit of an effort to find photos.those 2 things plus the fact that i started this thread with a bit of an unfocused subject matter early on. i only changed the name to swim meet competitions a few months prior to you arrival here around july of this year (from:WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS). I wanted originally to do a mixture of scuba, finswimming, surfing, apnea, and of course swim/dive meets.I changed the name to concentrate on this subject matter predominantly and on occassion i throw in some apnea.i realized ;from day one,i did not want scuba or surfing (i never did post any other than apnea which they use the scuba type suits)so i changed the name.and we have the original swimsuit thread which takes away a bit of photos that would belong here.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
janu
Lycra Fanatic
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by janu »

Aerobic is nice...
janu
Lycra Fanatic
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by janu »

Hanna-Maria Seppälä:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

I am not into promoting anything but i will mention this site which is sort of like a fetish site of japanese type swimwear models mostly: http://www.kyswim.com
Its got 4 extensive gallery sections and its updated sort of like a blog that also contains photos. I think its a worthwhile see and to keep checking back to it once every 2 to 3 months. The gallery section has a lot of fetibox,kyosui and other jap sites type content. The blog part of it has a bit more variety.

quoting directly from about:
''I am half Japanese and half Caucasian living in Tokyo Japan. I work in IT company Tokyo as a specialist (of kinds no one cares).
I grew up in Boston MA as a young girl. I have swim competitively for many years, so if you are around my age who grew up in Boston, may be you know me hahaha.
and Yes, I admit – I like competitive swimwear.
I obviously have not told any of my teammates, but I ve thought competitive swimwear is the sexiest things.''
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
bsft
Lycra Fan
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by bsft »

6
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
User avatar
italiano
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by italiano »

GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

back with another update
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

4 more
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

6 more
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

Very nice to see we have reached page5 both here and on the triathlon page! Not to tout my horn but both of these successfully debuted threads I initiated from scratch since arriving here.Image I Image (dont) think there are too many newer members (i still consider myself a relative newcommer since i came into tpowis late; 7-8+years after its founding) who can put on their 'tpowis resume of achievements' [or lack thereof...not in my case :lol: ] two new threads*each getting to page 5!!! Image

*not too many new threads have been initiated as most of you know as is the case in a very organized forum such as this.

:idea: the original 'founded' swimsuit thread has 8pages...so i (and Great Scott) still have more homework and catching-up-to-do Image if this thread (more focused on competition) is to be on equal footing, and (more importantly)attract more posting members so enjoy more of my work (to that goal) in the mean time!
_____________________________________________________
NOTE on the swim meet209 i had to save a smaller version of it(still 1.7mb) and because its in High Def it made for the an excellent large edited version(last pic)
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

'tons' more galleries on the michigan swimmers from my previous post and continuing here that i forgot to mention the source: http://romanbeyer.smugmug.com/Sports/Swimming

last minute additions:looks like she isnt used to wearing the one piece competition swimsuit as her suntanned skin can 'speak volumes' to that thought [no duh!]...she must come from a hot sunny tropical climate because its obvious from her skin she spends quite a bit of time on the beach and NOT in the pool :lol:
Image Image
Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
PARDON HAD TO RELOAD THE SAME PICTURE..the X'ed out one IS the image bam one!
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

Alright guys I am back with another update.

Enjoy!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

'swimsuit modeling/partygirls'...and one board surfing in that slightly thicker neoprene type (more sexy erotic) one-piece swimsuit made by xcel but original to oceanline: http://www.oceanline.biz/
samples from their site:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

other additions: JAMIE LEE CURTIS, AKI HOSHINO, beach scenes
Image Image Image Image Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

welcome aboard jennyb, new years to all, not the full 20 since i am 'saving some' (of my 32 or so remaining to post after these) so they last @last :lol:
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
blueoval
Lycra Fanatic
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 am

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by blueoval »

http://www.tpowis.net/forum/download/fi ... &mode=view

OMG, you see pubic hair in this image :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is no such thing as 'too tight'.

If anyone has ANY footage of 'aerobics oz style' from the early 90's, let me know..
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11256
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by superheroinelinks »

Catalog Images - One pirce swimsuit Leotard styles - NICE!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
http://www.bostonproper.com
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

these are either neoprene type rashgurds or swimwear...not sure if these even belong here so if moderator wants to delete/transfer them elsewhere its fine with me <they have the 'look' of magazine scans from a decade+ ago but i assure you are recent... taken from a fashion blog site>
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

Tomom wrote:Hello.

I am looking for pictures and videos of the following female divers:

Vera Ilyna, Francesca D´oriano ( Italy ), Paige Gordon ( Canada ), Anna Lindberg ( Sweden ) and other female divers

Maybe someone has captures, clips of olympic summer games or european championships in Istanbul 1999 or Sevilla
1995, Vienna 1993, Sheffield 1991...

I am also looking for pictures and videos of the following female swimmers:

Therese Alshammar ( Sweden ), Krisztina Egerzegy ( Hungary ), Inge de Brujin ( Holland )

Maybe someone knows a website where to find such pictures and videos

Thank you very much
I have some of Inge. Not all are related to Lycra or Spandex but i hope you will like them and that it is allowed to upload them.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

Back with an update..... some pictures I've found on the web, enjoy!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

that sauvage swimsuit model looks like its a scene from a james bond 007 movie in the 1970's 'look' {'old' style leather sectional sofa w buttons and overlooking ocean background...makes for a perfect movie set...Where is james bond?, hes late :lol: }
the second sauvage model in white looks vintage 1960's type swimsuit

spring2010 collection....very much of a retro look however
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

I am diggin this chubby chick's figure (perhaps i am just going through a phase?) Enjoy!
User avatar
italiano
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Re: Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Post by italiano »

Post Reply