Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Race Queens, girls on the grid, car shows, speed skating, track & field, this is the place for women in spandex at sporting events!
Forum rules
The use of image hosts that use HARDCORE ads, have pop ups, or SOUND enabled ads are not permitted.
Post Reply
Iloveleotards
Lycra Fiend
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by Iloveleotards »

Image Image
here are some.. enjoy!

Iloveleotards
Lycra Fiend
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by Iloveleotards »

3 more I found that I thought I would add.. ;)
Iloveleotards
Lycra Fiend
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by Iloveleotards »

Image Image
some recent finds. :)
User avatar
sx75
Lycra Fan
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by sx75 »

one net found pic
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

Adding just a token number of swim/dive meet assorted photos at this time. Image (unannouced) additions at any time. Stay tuned
Last edited by davislove on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 26 times in total.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
BPABoy

New Swimsuit Forum

Post by BPABoy »

Hi all

I have just setup a new Swimsuit forum, for like minded swimsuit lovers.

http://www.women-in-swimsuits.com

Please come along join up and share in the fun. With over 150 members, and nearly 300 dedicated swimsuit posts, your bound to find something new.

Thanks all.
Last edited by BPABoy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

super tight 2-piece swimwear

Post by davislove »

I have not seen this type of lycra short short type swimwear 2-piece!
[photo's origen is europe germany and or belgium . It might not be a 2-piece swimsuit afterall, she might have used it impromptu to the lake swim]
In any case I also added this photo to the shorts section: Women Athletics & Sports in tight spandex shorts that I update . If there was a contest for 'the tightest fitting lycra shorts on a female' this would be my submision :lol: Doubt :roll: that someone could easily find a tighter fit than these :twisted: ENJOY
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

Found a few amateur videos on youtube regarding chicks (3)putting on or (1) taking off a wetsuit and its struggles. In one of the videos a girl 'shows off' herself on a crowded street wearing a wetsuit with its label on right out of a surf shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daiHgI5O ... re=related (she will eventually reveal her face)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A47rbvhSuA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-fBgExkRkM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFotz4rz ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WHPfMh9 ... re=related (street scene)

BUT if videos isnt your cup of tea, maybe a few photos is. Enjoy these vintage thick dive skins:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image \nFree Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
Iloveleotards
Lycra Fiend
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by Iloveleotards »

i like these pictures, good size too
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Pictures from my personal collection

Post by davislove »

Lets show some swimsuited east carolina university water show student queens ...albeit these babes of 'yesteryear' are all well into their 70's by now and have well advanced arthritis :lol: -very nice large quality photo for that era-

according to the website: Seven East Carolina College Water Show queens, sponsored by the college swim team, pose by the pool while a boy watches. Date from negative sleeve: may 9th 1955 [source: http://digital.lib.ecu.edu/2530 ]
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
sx75
Lycra Fan
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by sx75 »

User avatar
sx75
Lycra Fan
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by sx75 »

User avatar
Villainofspand
Lycra Fan
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by Villainofspand »

These are all very hot. I want to go to a waterpolo game.



ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
VanMan
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:35 pm
Gender: Male
Xbox Live ID: VanMan1
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Contact:

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by VanMan »

Villainofspand wrote:ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You'd think they would have women's waterpolo suits that would prevent these kind of exposures. Makes you wonder what NBC had to do during the Olympics if those women had been Janetted during waterpolo coverage. (I think the U.S. got a bronze in that competition.) Anyway, the pictures of the girls with their whole chests exposed, I wonder how rough it got that half of their suits were stripped off!
Zentai wearer since 2002, spandex wearer since 1988. ゼンタイ RULES!

Come visit my blog at http://vanmanasiseeit.blogspot.com. Don't forget to follow me!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

I have seen this type of excersise/swimwear adidas outfit used by the models of bodysheen.com.
3 more photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14912917@N ... 330197868/

[this link and photographed person; to my understanding; is in no way related to above mentioned web site]
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

davislove wrote:I have seen this type of excersise/swimwear adidas outfit used by the models of bodysheen.com.
3 more photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14912917@N ... 330197868/

[this link and photographed person; to my understanding; is in no way related to above mentioned web site]
Nice Pics Davis! She is cute!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

Image (thanks) lycraman2004 for the complement!

The following link is the full ARENA Powerskin Xtreme swimsuit collection of photos. This might be called a 'repeat' of sorts in that these photos have been posted elsewhere and maybe here in one form or another over the last couple of years. For this pardon the repetition. However the full collection as shown and presented here (men, women and groups) I have not seen.

http://www.swimarea.de/arenaxtrem/index.html
the following pic is a swimmer at a meet unrelated to the link but she is wearing one of the suits

[on an aside note I have been (and will continue) updating the swimsuit portion of my 'personal' thread: http://www.tpowis.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1081
I know it doesnt attract viewers because unless there is a new reply it shows as inactive...but in my case it is indeed very active Image ]
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

Just adding a number of swim/diving competition photos. I used to just add them quietly, but now with a limit of 20 downloads per reply this (what I call my personal thread) all of a sudden will show as a more active thread every time I add pics. It takes a very long while to fill 200 photos.

Enjoy!
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

continuing to add swim/dive fotos

note: Image(Thanks) for the complements BPAboy and Image(NO) Ive never ever visited that forum site that you mentioned...in fact I did not know it existed Thanks for pointing it out. I Image (doubt) a lot these photos that i have posted are there since i search in a lot of unknown or seldom seen websites for some of my pics. (As most of you know) I tend not to copy stuff from other forums, I am not a member at most forums, I search on my own with flickr as my base research site. Thats why my signature says that 'new' pics is my specialty :lol: : Image(NO) copycat here :roll:
Last edited by davislove on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

As in the past I am and will continue to do updates in the competition swim/dive meet genre almost exclusively. I am including a few, however, from elisabeth kristoffersen's blog page; a free diver: http://elisabethfreediver.blogspot.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Unusually heavy thick thighs for those diving meet girls. SO if you like your women with thick Image (juicy) legs then you are in business Image with this postImage ; if HOWEVER you prefer your women tall with thin seductively delicate legs, you may be 'wasting your time' looking at these photos :lol: Image


Image Image Image Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
spandexfan

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by spandexfan »

nice leggings:
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

I will be 'changing things up a bit' with this batch to include fin swimming, static apnea and such. No scuba but they do wear that type suit when doing apnea. Enjoy

Image Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
Speedo_Man
Lycra Fan
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:50 pm

Ladies in Speedo Hydrasuits

Post by Speedo_Man »

this website has a lot of good photographs for free. Love this type of swimsuit....

http://www.sporting-girls.de/
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

looks like the apnea was popular...will throw in a solid dose of those. Enjoy

[the 1st pic of the hosted ones appears like a spontaneous 'love at first sight' momment...looks like during the hands-on training inside those tight wetsuits it could get a bit sexually aroused... :lol: ]

Image Image Image Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Image
Image
Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
spandexfan

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by spandexfan »

Image
Post Reply